当前位置: 首页 » 知识 » 外贸英语 » 办公英语 » 正文

“代理”英语必会这十三句话

放大字体  缩小字体   浏览次数:8076
核心提示:“代理”英语必会这十三句话

很多外国企业都在中国选择代理商来为他们打开市场、销售货物。那么,要求做某家公司的代理该怎么"开口"呢?我们一起来看看吧!
1、I would like to discuss with you our agency of your electric fans.

我想同贵方商谈你们电风扇的代理问题。

2、I wonder whether your firm is represented in our country.

我不知道贵公司在我国是否有代理。

3、We would be glad if you would consider our application to act as agents for the sale of your product in our country.

如果贵方能考虑我们的申请使我们成为贵公司产品在我国市场的销售代理的话,我们会很高兴的。

4、We are pleased to offer you an exclusive agency for the sale of our products in your country.

我们很乐意指定你们成为我方产品在贵国的独家代理。

5、We are pleased that you are prepared to appoint us as your sole agent for your products.

对贵方有意指定我们成为贵方产品的独家代理,我们感到很高兴。

6、We're favorably impressed by your proposal for sole distribution.

对贵方建议由我方担任独家经销商一事,我们颇感兴趣。

7、 Thank you for offering us the sales contract for your products and we appreciate the confidence you have placed in us.

谢谢贵方提出让我们代理你们的产品,我们很感激你们对我们所表示的信心。

8、 If you give us the agency, we will spare no effort to further your interests.

如果贵方给予我们代理权,我们将不遗余力为贵方争取利益。

9、As your agents, we'll make greater efforts to push the sale of your products.

作为你们的代理,我们将会更加努力地推销你方产品。

10、We will increase our turnover if you appoint us as your sole agent.

如果你方指定我们作为独家代理,我们将增加我们的销售量。

11、 We'd like to sign a sole agency agreement with you on your electric fans for a period of three years.

我们想同你方签订一项为期三年专营电扇的独家代理协议。

12、I think you know already that I want to discuss the representation of your alarm clocks.

想必你已知道,我想和你方商谈闹钟的代理事宜。

13、We usually get a 10% commission of the amount on every deal.

通常我们取得的佣金是每笔成交额的10%。
 

如果您认为此信息侵犯了您的合法权益,请您将相关资质证明和您的权利要求发送至 info@chinainout.com , 中国进出口网工作人员会尽快回复处理!本网转载目的在于传递更多信息,并不代表本网赞同其观点和对其真实性负责。如转载本站资讯,请注明出处。

 
[ 知识搜索 ]  [ 加入收藏 ]  [ 告诉好友 ]  [ 打印本文 ]  [ 违规举报 ]  [ 关闭窗口 ]

 

 
推荐图文
推荐知识
点击排行
 
网站首页 | 免责声明 | 付款方式 | 关于我们 | 联系方式 | 使用协议 | 版权隐私 | 网站地图 | 排名推广 | 网站留言 | RSS订阅 | 豫B2-20030028-28
HomeSite | Payment | About Us | Contact | Agreement | Copyright | Sitemap | Spread | Guestbook | RSS Feed