当前位置: 首页 » 知识 » 外贸英语 » 行业英语 » 正文

代理 Agency

放大字体  缩小字体   来源:外贸知识网  浏览次数:2034
核心提示:代理 Agency
In consideration of your extensive experience in the field, we are glad to appoint you as our agent. 
考虑到你们在这一业务范围的丰富经验,我们很高兴指定你们为我们的代理。 
I'm entitled to being appointed as your agent. 
我有权被指定为你方代理。 
We keep a stock in London and act as distributors as well as agents. 
我们在伦敦有库存并经营销售兼做代理。 
We've decided to entrust you with the sole agency for cars. 
我们决定委托你作为我们汽车的独家代理。 
Thank you for your proposal of acting as our agent. 
谢谢你方作为我们代理的建议。 
If we come to terms, we'll appoint you as our agent. 
如果达成协议,我们将指定你为我方的代理。 
We wish to handle as an agent the goods you are exporting. 
我们愿意担任你们出口商品的代理。 
We can play an important part as a buying agent in your overseas trade. 
我们能在担任你方海外贸易的进口代理中起重要作用。 
We're in a position to take good care of your import business as a buying agent. 
我们能负起作为你方进口业务中买放代理的责任。 
Please get in touch with our agents for the supply of the goods you require. 
你们所需的商品,请与我们的代理联系。 
We'll leave aside the problem of agency until next week. 
我们暂时把代理问题搁置到下周。 
We're not prepared to take the agency into consideration for the time being. 
目前我们还不准备考虑代理问题。 
We won't consider agency in your market at present. 
我们目前不考虑在你地市场的代理问题。 
We have to decline your proposal of acting as our sole agency. 
我们不得不谢绝你们作为我方独家代理的建议。 
I think it premature for us to discuss the question of agency. 
我认为现在讨论代理问题为时过早。 
Unless you increase the turnover, we can hardly appoint you as our sole agent. 
除非你们增加营业额,否则我们无法指定你们作为我方的独家代理。 
Don't you think the annual turnover for a sole agent is rather conservative? 
对独家代理来讲,这样一个年销售量,您不认为太保守吗? 
It was two years ago that we made them our sole agent. 
我们是在两年前委任他们为我方独家代理的。 
When opportunity matures, we will consider making you our exclusive agent for the U.K. 
当机会成熟时,我们将考虑委托你为我方在联合王国的独家代理。 
We'll consider appointing you as our sole agent for our T shirts for the next two years in your local market. 
我们将考虑指定您为贵国市场上T恤衫的独家代理,为期两年。 
I am here today to apply for the sole agency of your product in our local market. 
我今天来是为了申请做你方产品在我国市场上的独家代理。 
How can we appoint you as our sole agent for such a small quantity? 
订货量如此之少,我们怎能请您做独家代理呢? 
I propose a sole agency agreement for bicycles for a period of 3 years. 
我建议订一个专销自行车的为期三年的独家代理协议。 
We are not yet prepared to take the question of sole agent into consideration for the time being. 
我们目前还不准备考虑有关独家代理的问题。 
Your application for sole agency is now under our careful consideration. 
我们正在仔细考虑你方想要独家(经营)代理的请求。 
We should be interested in acting as your sole agent. 
我们很乐意做贵公司的独家代理人。 
  
Words and Phrases 
sole agent 独家代理(人) 
exclusive agent 独家代理(人) 
  

When do you expect to sign the agency agreement? 
您何时签定代理协议呢? 
The agency agreement has been drawn up for the period of one year. 
为期一年的代理协议书已经拟订出来。 
I want to sign a sole agency agreement with you on this item for a period of 2 years. 
我想和你们签定一项为期两年的独家代理协议。 
The agency agreement was made out with great care and we have found no loopholes in it. 
代理协议书制订的非常仔细,我们没有发现里面有漏洞。 
I hope we can see eye to eye about the other terms of the agency then. 
我希望到那时候我们能在代理协议的其他条款上能取得一致意见。 
We wonder whether we may conclude a long term agency contract with you. 
我们不知道能否与你方达成长期代理合约。 
Well, what annual quantity would you like to suggest for the new agreement then? 
那么,您认为在新的协议中年销售量应是多少呢? 
Our agency agreement calls for a timely market report. 
我们的代理协议要求你方及时递交市场报告一份。 
Since the agency agreement was signed, your turnover has amounted to $500. 
自从代理协议签定以后,你们的销售额已达500美圆。 
I hope you'll spare no efforts to promote the sale of our products so as to pave the way for renewing the agency agreement when it expires at the end of this year. 
希望贵能尽力促进销售,为协议在今年年底期满后续订铺平道路。 
We can renew the agreement of agency on its expiry. 
我们可以在代理协议期满时续订。 
I've come again to renew our sole agency agreement for another 3 years. 
我们这次再访是想把我们之间的独家代理协议延长三年。 
  
Additional Words and Phrases 
selling agents 销售代理 
buying agents 购货代理 
forwarding agents 运输代理 
the agent carrying stock 储货代理 
the agent of necessity 客观需要时的代理人 
principal 委托方 
agent 代理人 
agents or agency 代理方或代理公司 
express agency 明示代理 
implied agency 默认代理
 

如果您认为此信息侵犯了您的合法权益,请您将相关资质证明和您的权利要求发送至 info@chinainout.com , 中国进出口网工作人员会尽快回复处理!本网转载目的在于传递更多信息,并不代表本网赞同其观点和对其真实性负责。如转载本站资讯,请注明出处。

 
[ 知识搜索 ]  [ 加入收藏 ]  [ 告诉好友 ]  [ 打印本文 ]  [ 违规举报 ]  [ 关闭窗口 ]

 

 
推荐图文
推荐知识
点击排行
 
网站首页 | 免责声明 | 付款方式 | 关于我们 | 联系方式 | 使用协议 | 版权隐私 | 网站地图 | 排名推广 | 网站留言 | RSS订阅 | 豫B2-20030028-28
HomeSite | Payment | About Us | Contact | Agreement | Copyright | Sitemap | Spread | Guestbook | RSS Feed