hello! nice to meet you! welcone to here! I hope I can make a friend with you!
I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
You're going out of your way for us, I believe.我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
That'll put us both in the picture.这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing.那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。
can't say for certain off-hand.我还不能马上说定。
Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
I can see you have put a lot of time into it.我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。
You'll know our products better after this visit.参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
Then we could look at the production line.然后我们再去看看生产线。