当前位置: 首页 » 知识 » 外贸英语 » 行业英语 » 正文

外贸英语中英互译总汇:运输

放大字体  缩小字体   来源:外贸知识网  浏览次数:8578
核心提示:外贸英语中英互译总汇:运输
      We arrange shipments to any part of the world. 
    我们承揽去世界各地的货物运输。

    From what I've heard you're ready well up in shipping work. 
    据我所知,您对运输工作很在行。
 
    What is your specific transport requirement? 
    你们需要的运输条件是什么?

    It will cause a lot of problems in our transportation. 
    这将给我们的运输带来很多问题。

    The two sides finally reached an agreement on the mode of transportation. 
    双方就运输方式达成了协议。

    Today let's discuss the mode of transportation of the steel we ordered. 
    今天我们就谈谈关于钢材的运输方式吧。

    How do you usually move your machines? 
    你们出口机器习惯使用哪种运输方式?

    The goods are now in transit. 
    此批货物正在运输途中。

    Do you do any chartering? 
    你们租船吗?

    A part of the goods were damaged in transit. 
    一部分货物在运输途中受损。

    Transport by sea is the most important mode of transportation in the world today. 
    海运是目前世界上最重要的一种运输方式。
 
    Please have the goods transported by air. 
    请空运此批货。

    We don't think it is proper to transport the goods by railway. 
    我们认为此货不适合用铁路运输。

    You may have some difficulties in arranging railway transportation, I guess. 
    我猜你们安排铁路运输有困难。

    If the goods are to be transshipped from one means of transportation to another during the course of the entire voyage, it's called "combined transportation". 
    如果货物在运输途中交换交通工具,这便是“联运”。


    We think it necessary to move the articles by way of combined transportation. 
    我们认为联运货物十分必要。

    It's simpler and cheaper for both of us to arrange multimodal combined transportation.
    安排联运对我们双方都既简单又经济。

    Freight for shipment from Shanghai to Hongkong is to be charged to your account. 
    从上海到香港的运费由贵方负担。

    The bill of lading should be marked as "freight prepaid". 
    提单上应该注明“运费预付”字样。

    We'll send you by air a full set of non-negotiable documents immediately after the goods are loaded. 
    货一发运,我们就寄给你方一套单据副本。

    when the goods have been loaded, you can get the B/L signed by the master of the vessel. 
    货装上船后,你可以得到由船长签字的提单。

    We'll send you two sets of the Shipped, Clean Bill of Lading. 
    我们将寄送两套已装运清洁提单。

 

如果您认为此信息侵犯了您的合法权益,请您将相关资质证明和您的权利要求发送至 info@chinainout.com , 中国进出口网工作人员会尽快回复处理!本网转载目的在于传递更多信息,并不代表本网赞同其观点和对其真实性负责。如转载本站资讯,请注明出处。

 
[ 知识搜索 ]  [ 加入收藏 ]  [ 告诉好友 ]  [ 打印本文 ]  [ 违规举报 ]  [ 关闭窗口 ]

 

 
推荐图文
推荐知识
点击排行
 
网站首页 | 免责声明 | 付款方式 | 关于我们 | 联系方式 | 使用协议 | 版权隐私 | 网站地图 | 排名推广 | 网站留言 | RSS订阅 | 豫B2-20030028-28
HomeSite | Payment | About Us | Contact | Agreement | Copyright | Sitemap | Spread | Guestbook | RSS Feed