交易就按此价敲定。
Your price is acceptable (unacceptable).
你方价格可以(不可以)接受。
Your price is convincing (not convincing).
你方价格有吸引力(无吸引力)。
Your price is competitive (not competitive).
你方价格有竞争力(无竞争力)。
The goods are (not) competitively priced.
此货的定价有(无)竞争力。
Price is turning high(low).
价格上涨(下跌)。
Price is high(low).
价格高(低)。
Price is rising (falling).
价格上涨(下跌) 。
Price is looking up.
价格看涨。
Price has skyrocketed.
价格猛涨。
Price has risen in a spiral.
价格螺旋上升。
The Japanese yen is strengthening.
日圆坚挺。
The U.S. Dollar is weakening.
美圆疲软。
Since the prices of the raw materials have been raised, I'm afraid that we have to adjust the prices of our products accordingly.
由于原材料价格上涨,我们不得不对产品的价格做相应的调整。
Price is hovering between $5 and $8.
价格徘徊于5至8美元之间。
Price is easy off.
价格趋于疲软。
DM210 is equivalent to 400 RMB.
210德国马克折合人民币400元。
C.I.F. is the price term normally adopted by you, right?
C.I.F.是你们经常采用的价格条件,是吗?
In case F.O.B. is used, risks and charges are to be passed over to the buyers once the cargo is put on board the ship.
如果采用离岸价,货一上船,货物的风险和费用就都转给买方了。
Your price is quoted C&F Xingang at DM200 per washer, right?
你方报价是每台洗衣机200德国马克,C&F新港价,对吗?
I can give you a definite answer on the price terms.
我可以就价格条件答复你方。
Don't you wish to employ RMB of ours? US Dollars might be adopted.
如果你们不同意用我们的人民币结算,美圆也可以。
Are you afraid of losing money due to exchange rate fluctuations?
您是不是怕由于汇率浮动而吃亏?