当前位置: 首页 » 知识 » 外贸英语 » 行业英语 » 正文

外贸英语中英互译总汇:询盘

放大字体  缩小字体   来源:外贸知识网  浏览次数:9023
核心提示:外贸英语中英互译总汇:询盘
  Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products. 
    大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。

    As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive. 
    一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。

    Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous. 
    对地毯的询盘日益增加。

    Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.     
    询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。

    Enquiries are dwindling. 
    询盘正在减少。

    Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers. 
    询盘一般由买方发出。

    Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation. 
    贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。
 
    We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available. 
    很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。

    To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit. 
    为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。

    We cannot take care of your enquiry at present. 
    我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。

    Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you. 
    你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。

    Now that we've already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible? 
    既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复?

    In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers. 
    在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。

    Can you give me an indication of price? 
    你能给我一个估价吗?

    Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods. 
    请告知你们有关商品的最低价。

    If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away. 
    如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。

    When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li? 
    李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?

    We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions. 
    我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。

    How long does it usually take you to make delivery? 
    你们通常要多久才能交货?

    Could you make prompt delivery? 
    可以即期交货吗?

    Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
    不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?

 

如果您认为此信息侵犯了您的合法权益,请您将相关资质证明和您的权利要求发送至 info@chinainout.com , 中国进出口网工作人员会尽快回复处理!本网转载目的在于传递更多信息,并不代表本网赞同其观点和对其真实性负责。如转载本站资讯,请注明出处。

 
[ 知识搜索 ]  [ 加入收藏 ]  [ 告诉好友 ]  [ 打印本文 ]  [ 违规举报 ]  [ 关闭窗口 ]

 

 
推荐图文
推荐知识
点击排行
 
网站首页 | 免责声明 | 付款方式 | 关于我们 | 联系方式 | 使用协议 | 版权隐私 | 网站地图 | 排名推广 | 网站留言 | RSS订阅 | 豫B2-20030028-28
HomeSite | Payment | About Us | Contact | Agreement | Copyright | Sitemap | Spread | Guestbook | RSS Feed